Welcome to Rabbits!
Class Teacher: Mr Barrass
Learning Support: Miss Wakelin & Miss Plant
Welcome to The Rabbits!
This term in the Rabbits Class we will be travelling half way around the world… to see what life is like down under!
We will be exploring the country of Australia, looking at:
* Aboriginal artwork and the techniques they use!
* The major sights and landmarks of Australia.
* The music and culture of the people who live here.
* All the different animals that call this place home, from the cute and cuddly to the fierce and venomous!
* Comparing the life of an Australian to our own, especially in the build up to a chilly Christmas!
The homework set this term is to enhance the experience of our topic and allow the children to delve even deeper into their learning.
We hope you enjoy hearing about life down under!
Keep checking back to see all the fantastic things we get up to in the photographs below!
#communication #curiosity #positivity
Don't forget to use your login details for https://www.purplemash.com/sch/measham
| Website by Primaryworld